This episode we get into the blues thanks to guest Glen Ward, who has chosen A Hard Road from John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers for us to review. There’s also some fun discussion on everything from Fleetwood Mac and Eric Clapton, through to The Wiggles and The Newcastle Song.
Our guest: Glen Ward – musician
Links from the show discussion:
- The Beat Boom
- Tom Rush – The Circle Game
- Bob Hudson
- BB King and Eric Clapton
- In praise of Mono recordings
- The Newcastle Song
- Alfonso Rinaldi – musician and Wiggles alumni
How to listen:
- Right here: at the bottom of this post you will see a player – just click on play!
- Our full episode listing can be found here
- iTunes: go here to listen and subscribe (and a review would be appreciated as well!)
- Stitcher: go here to listen and subscribe
- TuneIn: go here to listen and subscribe
Talk to us!
We love to get your feedback, including whether you’d like to review / discuss an album yourself on the show. Here’s how:
- Contact us via the website
- Drop us a message via our Facebook page
- Send us a DM via Twitter
- Post a review of our work on iTunes
Finally – if you want to support two guys in their podcasting endeavours, we do have a Patreon page where you can sign up to support the show. For $1 a month you get access to a supporter only episode each year plus the warmth your soul feels for keeping this little podcast at break-even.