We kick off our first episode with something iconic: Mike Oldfield’s Tubular Bells. Released in 1973, it still generates interest and discussion today and we give our take on the album and its impact.
Will Henshall is an award-winning musician, composer and tech inventor for whom Tubular Bells ended up a key catalyst for his whole career.
Our guest: Will Henshall – musician, CEO and tech inventor
Links from the show discussion:
How to listen:
- Right here: at the bottom of this post you will see a player – just click on play!
- iTunes: go here to listen and subscribe (and a review would be appreciated as well!)
- Stitcher: go here to listen and subscribe
- TuneIn: go here to listen and subscribe
Talk to us!
We love to get your feedback, including whether you’d like to review / discuss an album yourself on the show. Here’s how:
- Contact us via the website
- Drop us a message via our Facebook page
- Send us a DM via Twitter
- Post a review of our work on iTunes
Finally – if you want to support two guys in their podcasting endeavours, we do have a Patreon page where you can sign up to support the show. For $1 a month you get access to a supporter only episode each year plus the warmth your soul feels for keeping this little podcast at break-even.